We’re VERY excited to get back to what we know best, providing immersive, educational, and fun experiences in our escape room! To keep our visitors and staff safe, we’ve amped up our operational procedures to include social distancing and increased sanitation.
Catch up with friends & family, solve puzzles and learn more about pre-contact Native American history with Wigwam Escape!
- Face masks are required for the safety of our staff and guests (host will wear one too).
- Maximum group size is 5.
- There will be designated time between games, to allow for sanitizing surfaces and touchable props as well as our lobby and restrooms.
- As always, all games are private: you won’t be paired with strangers.
- Hand sanitizer available (upon arrival + outside of the escape room).
- Game players MUST show up on time (not early or late) to ensure there is only one group in the lobby at a time.
- 60 minute hard limit inside escape room (no extra time will be given).
- Staff members will conduct Temperature and Symptom checks – Guests with temperature above 99.9 degrees will be rechecked five minutes later; if above that limit again, will be asked to visit at a later date when they are healthy. We will encourage these people to contact their doctor.