We’re VERY excited to get back to what we know best, providing immersive, educational, and fun experiences in our escape room! To keep our visitors and staff safe, we’ve amped up our operational procedures to include social distancing and increased sanitation.
Catch up with friends & family, solve puzzles and learn more about pre-contact Native American history with Wigwam Escape!
- Based on recent CDC guidance, we are updating the museum & escape room’s mask policy to optional. This mask policy is subject to change based on CDC guidelines and COVID variants.
- There will be designated time between games, to allow for cleaning surfaces and touchable props as well as our lobby and restrooms.
- As always, all games are private: you won’t be paired with strangers.
- Hand sanitizer available (upon arrival + outside of the escape room).
- Game players MUST show up on time (not early or late) to ensure there is only one group in the lobby at a time.
- 60 minute hard limit inside escape room (no extra time will be given).